Sunday, August 23, 2015

Please Add Your Ideas For New Digital Tools & Apps To The Padlet

On August 27, Learning Bird is hosting an edWeb webinar that I will be presenting.  I am really excited about this one because I get to share....
 20 Awesome Digital Tools and Apps To Kick Off The New Year!  
You can sign up for the free webinar here too.

I need your help with my webinar by sharing the digital tools and apps you can't wait to use this year.
Will you please add yours to this Padlet that I have created?  You can get to the Padlet here.

I would love to see all of the awesome digital tools and app that you will use too.  You can share a link to the tool or app and how you think you will use it with your students.

Thank you friends.....There are already several ideas on the Padlet.  I can't wait to see what everyone shares and the ideas we get from each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment