Thursday, December 22, 2016

The Makerspace Cart Is Ready To Go In The Amana Elementary Library!

In August, I shared the wonderful story of my sister Heather's plan to turn one of the old book carts into a Makerspace for her students in the library.
You can read the Makerspace Carts Bring Mobile Making....Look What Heather Is Bringing To Her Library and Students post here.

Well last week, she sent me these AWESOME pictures of what is happening with the Makerspace cart now and I just had to share them with all of you.

I LOVE what Heather has added to the cart to make it their very own Makerspace and all of the students and teachers love it too!
By adding a few words, pictures and descriptions to the ends of the cart, Heather has made their Makerspace accessible and understandable for all.  

Then she filled it with engaging, creative and amazing materials that her students will make with all year long.  

Just take a look....
I can't wait to see what is next for the Makerspace at the Amana Elementary Library.

Way to go Heather...You have created a space we all want to come create in!  

No comments:

Post a Comment