Friday, September 29, 2017

Check Out This New YouTube Channel....THUMBNAILS....Art Class, Simplified By Emily Valenza

Today, my friend Joyce Valenza shared two very special YouTube Channels on her School Library Journal blog, The NeverEnding Search in this post
I was excited to read more about Heather Moorefield Lang's new YouTube project, Research Xpress.  I will be sharing more about this work next week on my blog. 
Today I want to share THUMBNAILS....A new YouTube project from Joyce's daughter and amazing art teacher, Emily Valenza.  
On THUMPNAILS, Emily has created short lessons for her students, colleagues and all of us to use with our students and personally too.  They are amazing and Emily is such a wonderful artist and teacher.
I just love how Emily has created the videos and I know you and your students will as well.

These are also perfect for setting up at a station or on a computer or laptop in your Makerspace for students to use when creating.

Even to send home as a QR code or link.

You can subscribe to THUMBNAILS....Art Class, Simplified with Emily Valenza here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment