Thursday, September 21, 2017

It's Johnny Appleseed Day, September 26!

I always love taking my family to the apple orchard in the fall.  It is such a beautiful time of the year and very special to go to an orchard to pick apples and see the colorful leaves.  

Not only do we have such fun celebrating fall, we can also focus on several yearly events too. 

One of them is Johnny Appleseed Day on September 26.  

I have been seeing lots of wonderful books and resources as we get closer to this day and kick off the first of fall tomorrow.  

My friends at Follett even put together a terrific Titlewave List of Johnny Applessed Day books which includes these two and....
several others.  

I also pulled together a Collection by Destiny of a few resources you can use to celebrate and teach your students about Johnny Appleseed too.

You can find it here.

Have a fun kicking off fall tomorrow and don't forget to tie in Johnny Appleseed too!

No comments:

Post a Comment