Monday, November 6, 2017

I Can't Wait To See You At AASL This Week.....Here Is Where I Will Be Too!

On Wednesday, Eric and I leave for the AASL 18th National Conference in Phoenix, Arizona.  It is one of our favorite events.  We can't wait to learn, especially about the new AASL Learning Standards, connect with colleagues and friends, and take part in lots of wonderful events.  

Here is what I will be up to during AASL....
We are kicking off AASL on Wednesday afternoon at the Follett School Solutions Publisher Marketplace where I will join other authors in celebrating new offerings for the fall 2017 from 4:00-6:00pm.  

You can read all about this event and register here.  Time is limited....so register for this wonderful author event today.
On Thursday, I will be signing my Library Skills books in the Capstone Booth #608 at 6:00pm.  
And later on Thursday night is one of our favorite AASL events....The AASL unConference!  This year we will be focusing on meeting and greeting the new National Standards.  We can't wait.  

You can find out more about the unConference here.
Mark Ray and I will be presenting #FutureReadyLibs, Which Wedge Gives You The Edge? on Friday, November 10 at 11:20am-12:20pm in North 132 A-B.
And on Saturday, November 11 at 10:40-11:40am in North 121 A-B I will be presenting Literacies for Research with my dear friends Jacquelyn, Joyce and Michelle.

I have been adding presentations and things I want to make sure to attend at AASL.

But most of all, I can't wait to see all of you!  See you soon, friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment