Friday, January 12, 2018

A New Series For Future Ready Librarians....Let's Start With Building Instructional Partnerships!

Today for Shannon's Favorite Finds, I am excited to share that I am kicking off a new series of Collections by Destiny for Future Ready Librarians.  
For the next 10 weeks, I will be creating and sharing a special Collection for each one of the wedges within the Future Ready Librarian framework.  

Each Collection will be filled with resources such as the Future Ready Librarian webinars, articles, Follett case studies, helpful tips and tools, and much more.  

This week, I am going to kick off this series with....
 the Builds Instructional Partnership Collection that you will find here.

As you can see, I have already added several important resources including...
 the article The Turquoise Wedge...Future Ready Library Framework by Britten Follett,
 the Future Ready Librarian webinar, Building Instructional Partnerships, 
 the Follett Case Study Collaboration: Partnerships and Beyond, 
the Let's talk about Building Instructional Partnerships as Future Ready Librarians Padlet (that I'd love to have you add your ideas to),
an article by Kristen Mattson and more.  
And remember, one of the awesome things about Collections is that we can collaborate on them together.  So, if you would like to collaborate and add to this Collection, let me know.  I'd love to have you help as we build a valuable resource for all of us.  

Happy Friday, friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment