Sunday, January 21, 2018

Join Me In The Buncee Booth At FETC On Wednesday For Sharing, Learning and Fun!

On Tuesday, we are off to Florida for the FETC Conference in Orlando.  This is one of the very best  learning, collaborating, connecting and sharing events of the year.
On Wednesday, January 24 at 4:00pm, I have the honor of presenting in the Buncee Booth #1852 and I couldn't be more excited to share...
10 Ways To Use Buncee in the Library! 

I can't wait to share these fun, creating and engaging ideas for using Buncee in the library...and that can be used in the classroom and your community too.

And I have a little surprise for those of you who come...
...a very special sticker of Buncee Man and me!  
Also, don't forget to check out the other sessions in the Buncee Booth.  My friends have amazing ideas to share with all of us...I can't wait to learn with them too. 

It will be a wonderful week and I can't wait to see everyone at FETC!  

No comments:

Post a Comment