Thursday, March 29, 2018

It's Almost Poetry Month....and We Have A Collection by Destiny For That!

April is Poetry Month...one of the best times of the year for libraries, classroom, students, writing, sharing, creating and fun!  

As we kick off another awesome year of celebrating poetry in April, I have brought together lots of resources in the Poetry, Poetry, Poetry Collection by Destiny that you will find here
In just a few days, I will be announcing a very special event on Poem in Your Pocket Day with lots of friends from around the world.  As you get ready for this announcement and that day, please don't miss the Poem In Your Pocket page from the Collection.
And don't miss checking out all of these wonderful poetry books that are part of the Poetry Month Titlewave List that our friends at Follett put together for us.  There were so many that I enjoyed reading about and added to my library list for Poetry Month. 
Please let me know if you would like to collaborate and add things to this Collection too.  Or just drop me a note and I can add them as well. 

Happy Poetry Month, friends.  I can't wait to see how you and your students celebrate and all the poetry that you create too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment